The Benefits of the RapidPrint Time Stamp
The RapidPrint time stamp is a popular choice among court systems, accountants, and in other office environments where time-certified documents are critical to operations. Users benefit greatly from a variety of features.
Below are some of the time and date stamp models RapidPrint offers:
- Model: AR-E basic time stamp
- Model: ARL-E with LED clock
- Model: ARC-E with analog clock
- Model: AD-E basic date stamp
RapidPrint time stamps are one of the most popular brands. Let’s take a look at some of the associated date time stamp machine benefits and how they help across a variety of applications.
- Easy to use. You can simply insert the document into the opening of the RapidPrint time stamp, and get it printed with a date and other necessary certification info.
- Efficient to operate. It’s easy to stamp hundreds of documents within a short period of time.
- Easy to read. The durable brass wheels on the interior of this time stamp provide an end result that’s easy to read.
- A rugged exterior. These machines are built to withstand heavier usage.
If Your Time Stamp Machine Breaks, You Have Options
One popular misconception with time stamps is that you must buy new, whenever they break. If you are operating in an office environment with dozens or hundreds of stamps, this can become expensive, quickly. A new time stamp machine can run between $500 and $800, depending on the make and model that you buy, and where you buy from. But the good news is, that you have options, before you need to spend this money.
RapidPrint time stamp repair can be completed at an affordable rate. This will save your organization a significant amount of money, especially if you use multiple stamps.
MCS Offers RapidPrint Time Stamp Repair
Our time stamp repair services are $49.99 plus parts cost. We also include free return shipping, so that you don’t have to pay to get your time stamp machine back in operational form.
Fill out the time stamp machine repair form below to give us some basic information about the issue you are experiencing with your stamp. We will determine the problem and contact you with the total cost to repair your time stamp machine.
Once you approve the repair, it will be chemically cleaned to remove the ink build up. Any problems that you reported will be thoroughly fixed, and a new ribbon will be installed and tested. The entire process takes 24 to 48 hours.
You can find out more information about our time stamp repairs, or get started by filling out the repair form below!